At the overhead level, EDGE Leadership oversees various divisions, including alumni relations, marketing, web management, finance, and partnerships. These divisions will be involved in most, if not all, the four streams that EDGE is comprised of. At this level, we focus on activities that concern and often serve to promote the EDGE Leadership brand holistically.
EDGE is seeking Directors for our marketing and web management divisions.These teams are primarily responsible for managing all digital assets, including public-facing creative, internal and external packages, and website content.
Duties & responsibilities
- Create and adhere to a robust content calendar that promotes the EDGE Leadership brand on our website and appropriate social channels
- Identify opportunities to create thought leadership content or highlight existing resources to supplement our offering
- Maintain our database of registered EDGE accounts, including students and organizations
- Ensure that EDGE has an active voice and reach outside of our primary activities e.g. events
- Can commit at least 5 hours/week
- Preference towards students enrolled in a marketing, design, computer science, or related program at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Proficient in digital tools including but not limited to content management systems, Adobe Creative Cloud, Hootsuite (or similar social media management platforms), Mailchimp (or similar email marketing platforms), Webflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Submission of a creative / developer portfolio is a bonus